Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things I'm Making

Yeah!! I finally finished my shabby fabric wreath that I had blogged about doing in a previous post. I tried to incorporate some fallish colors for the season.





I have also been inspired to recover some of my couch cushions. I started with this one and love how it came out! Now on to the big cushions!




Also, I wanted to share with y'all what I ordered from Amazon last week. We gave it a test drive yesterday. It was so much fun! And with both of them in there, I got quite the workout going up our little hills!



Brad and Grace had come home with a bike one day for my birthday. But since I always have a little munchkin in tow, I have really not been able to use it.....until now.


Mom gave me these shoe holders awhile back and I finally found a new use for them storing all Grace's stuffed animals. I think they look much better and Grace loves it!!




I love you girls and miss you dearly!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. i love everything. the stuffed animals in the shoe cubby....brilliant.

    i am so glad you found the right towing vehicle thingy for your bike. the girls are loving it i bet and look so cute tucked in there.

    what a great looking pillow and it is so cheery too. can't wait to see all the other things you are gonna cover in fabric.

    the fabric wreath turned out beautifully. wish i was there to have it welcome me. looks like a great idea for christmas gifts...hint, hint.
    love you, hugs,
    marmee

    ReplyDelete